At Hader Solutions, we're not just hiring, we're building a legacy of solutions
HADER SOLUTIONS & DISTRIBUTION LTD is a company incorporated in Ireland (Dublin) to support the effort of distribution in EU market of Swiss Made Medical Devices (mainly in the dental field.)
We are looking for a Logistics Operator to support our operational efforts to prepare and distribute our high-quality products to our network of partners in around the world.
Mission and Responsibilities:
- Introduce customer orders in the ERP system.
- Picking, packaging and labeling of products according to related procedures.
- Generate invoices, shipping notes and other needed documents from the ERP system.
- Arrange shipments via courier across Europe and other countries, and provide support in case of clearance issues.
- Reception of purchased items and ensure their conformity with the orders.
- Ensure timely response to customer’s inquiries regarding shipment, inventory status and potential backorders.
- Upkeep of stock area (temperature mapping, cleaning logs, keeping stock in order)
- Experience in packaging and labelling activity or order management.
- Meticulous and attentive to detail, you are able to execute repetitive tasks with high accuracy.
- With a strong team-oriented mindset, you can collaborate with your colleagues to reach common success.
- Being comfortable with informatic tools and Microsoft software.
- Basic knowledge of ERP systems (Business Central an asset.)
- Knowledge of the medical device regulation is an asset (ISO-13485).
- Fluent in English (other languages are an advantage.)
- Growth in a competitive environment, related perspective of self-development.
- Attractive and modern conditions with adapted incentives / benefits.
- A full training session in the parent and affiliate companies (to gain a sound understanding of the manufacturing and market challenges at hand.)
Please address your application with CV and references to: email@example.com