Terms of Website and Webshop Use
We may vary these terms at any time, you should check these terms on each occasion you use our site.
Hader.eu (our site) is a site operated by Hader Solutions & Distribution LTD. (We, Us).
We are registered in Ireland under CRO number 690795
Registered company address:
Hader Solutions & Distribution LTD.
Suite 4.01 The Ormond Building
31-36 Ormond Quay Upper
Hader Solutions & Distribution LTD.
Unit 9 - 70 Applewood Main Street
Applewood Village, Swords
CO Dublin - Ireland
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service We provide on our site without notice (see below).
We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions below:
Use of Our Site
You shall use our site only for lawful purposes.
You shall not use our site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation. In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
• To establish a link from any website that is not owned by you or to any part of your site which is not the homepage;
• To frame our site on any other site without our express permission
Use of Our Intellectual Property
We are owners or licensees of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Our site and any part of it including material published on it by Us are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
• You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference, and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material on our site.
• You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video, or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
• Our status as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
• You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms of website use.
Accessing Our Site
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them, and you shall be liable for the acts of such persons as if they are your own acts.
You will not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our site;
• any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
The Online Terms of Supply
Any order placed through our site will be subject to our Online Terms of Supply (available here).
Use of Your Data
You agree to use this website at your own risk.
The information provided on this website is intended to be used by businesses and authorized persons.
Due to the changing nature of laws and regulations and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omissions or inconsistencies in the information provided on this website.
Although during the composition and maintenance of the information provided on this website the utmost care is taken, We cannot guarantee that this information is always fully accurate, complete and current.
Neither Us, the management of the company, our employees, nor any third party listed on this website bear any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss arising from using, relying on or acting in response to the Information provided on this website.
Links to third-party websites are not controlled, created or maintained by Us.
We, the management of the company and our employees bear no responsibility or liability regarding the content of these third-party sites, nor whether any third-party sites may or may not comply with applicable laws and regulations.
We, the leadership of the company, its employees, bear no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect damages resulting from use of, or reliance on the actions taken based on any third-party website information.
The provisions of this “Legal disclaimer” may be changed without prior notice.