Your privacy is important to Hader. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Hader collects, and the ways in which Hader uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Hader may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website including information when you; buy, post, or communicate with customer service, provide information in your Account or your Profile, compile Cart; provide financial information and provide and rate Reviews;
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website including information as your name, location, email, postal address, and phone numbers;
- Information about transactions carried out over this website including credit card information; people to whom purchases have been couriered/shipped, including addresses and phone number; and Order History;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services including content of reviews and communicate with us by phone, e-mail, Live chat or otherwise; complete a contact form; and
- Any other information that you send to Hader.
Using personal information
Hader may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Hader may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Hader will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Hader will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating This Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Hader is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to Hader solutions & Distribution
- LTD Clogherane / CO.Waterford
X35 VE 02 Dungarvan